A good proposal doesn’t just outline what product or service you would like to create or deliver. It does so in such a way that the reader feels it is the only logical choice.
This course will take participants through each step of the proposal writing process:
understanding why they are writing a proposal;
writing and proofreading; and
creating the final, professional product.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
• Identify the purpose of a proposal
• Identify different types of proposals
• Identify and perform the steps in the proposal writing process
• Perform a needs analysis and write a goal statement
• Prepare a proposal outline
• Improve their writing skills with a variety of techniques
• Use appropriate resources and ghosting to build a strong case
• Add illustrations to their proposal
• Proofread and edit their proposal
• Add the finishing touches to create a professional-looking final product